Are you an experienced .Net developer?
Webnodes is strengthening its professional service department, and are looking for .Net developers interesting in system integration and web development. We have seen an increased demand for experienced- and certified Webnodes developers. Webnodes Professional Services assists partners when they lack resources or need professional assistance to deliver Webnodes projects to their customers.
You must speak Norwegian and English fluently. You must have worked with web projects and .Net for some years, and have communications skills to work with and lead other developers. You will start with intensive training and certification on the Webnodes platform the first month. The goal is to build up skills and knowledge to become a professional Webnodes developer that can assist and lead other developers and/or partners when they need professional services to deliver their web projects to customers.
You will form part of our professional service team, and can potentially become the leader of this department with responsibilities to train and certify new members of Webnodes Professional Services.
In the longer term, and if you want to go deeper into the technology aspect, you could also form part of our core product development team that works on improving and inventing new functionality on the Webnodes CMS Software.
What does the work involve?
- System integration and web development on the Webnodes CMS framework
- Expert help and training of selected Webnodes partners and their .Net developers
- Technical project management (Scrum Master)
- We hold offices in Oslo, Norway
What can Webnodes offer you?
- An exciting and flexible job situation, together with highly educated
and skilled .Net developers with more than 12 years of experience developing advanced web applications.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation per year
- Competitive salary conditions, including performance based bonuses
- An international and creative environment with both national and
- Career opportunities within anything from deep technology focus (Software
product development) or more in the direction of technical project management,
marketing and sales.
What does Webnodes expect from you?
- Preferably 2-3 years relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of ASP.Net and C#
- Master level education in computer science.
- A good understanding of data modelling
If you believe you fulfil the above mentioned, and has a desire to work with web development,
please send us your CV and job application;